|Each ball is 256 yds, 3.5 oz (100 g).|
Sport weight blend of cotton and rayon.
"The verdict? This just may be the yarn you didn’t know you were looking for, especially if you make garments. It’s a pleasure to crochet with, sliding smoothly over your hands and hook, and is wonderful for making next-to-the-skin soft projects. It has just enough body to hold lace stitches clearly while being soft enough to drape beautifully." M.K. Carroll, Things We Love (Knit Edge Magazine yarn review)
|Jolimar Skirt by Doris Chan|
in Purple Lotus.
Quick 'n' Direct Links
- Buy Lotus Yarn Online.
- Get a discounted kit of the complete yarn samples plus the Color Chips pattern set
- See Lotus Yarn Patterns in Ravelry
- See Lotus Yarn Patterns at the DesigningVashti Shop
- See ideas for Lotus in Ravelry
- For more inspiration, view a self-updating gallery of Lotus patterns by all designers in Ravelry.
- See Lotus Yarn Crocheted in Different Stitch Patterns, wound in Cones, and more.
- I journaled about the experience of becoming a yarn company. Blog posts include: "How My Lotus Yarn Got Its Name," "Creating the Color Cards for a New Yarn," and "On Becoming A...Yarn Company?"
- Crochet Inspirations Newsletter issue #55, "Fun Yarn Tests: Getting a Yarn to Speak."
- My Lotus Yarn Pinterest Board! Includes exquisite images of real lotus flowers. Lotus cookies, even.
|Doris Chan's Callisto Top in Pearly Pearl Lotus.|
Lotus in the Media: Reviews and Interviews!
March 2014: Knit Edge Magazine review by M.K. Carroll (Things We Love Giveaway).
|Starpath Scarf by Vashti Braha|
in Lotus Yarn
|Color Chips and|
Candied Color Charms
November 2013: Crochet Queen: Royal Ramblings. Guest Blogger Vashti Braha, The Birth of a Yarn.